The $1.3-million Summerhill semi that proves buyers love a nice condo alternative
It's $16,000 a month—you read that right—for this swanky Yorkville suite
From star-studded to far-out, the movies you can't miss at this year's festival
Six downright silly cones from La Carnita spin-off Sweet Jesus
- Would John Tory’s around-the-clock construction idea really get Toronto’s roadwork done faster?
- Cottage of the Week: $2.2 million for a Carling cottage with an award-winning design
- Bloordale is evidently tired of being a strip-club strip
- Dear Urban Diplomat: can’t sidewalk-hogging joggers save it for the side streets?
- Pop-Up Pick: eBay partners with local shops Crywolf and This Little Piggy
- Holt Renfrew is closing outlets in Ottawa and Quebec in favour of Toronto expansion
- Luxury furniture destination Elte is opening a massive, market-style store aimed at younger shoppers
- Polish makeup chain Inglot, creator of Freedom Systems, is coming to Toronto